- You should contact our plumbing professional as soon as possible if there is a risk of flooding in your Connecticut building. Various plumbing issues can result in flooding, which can irreversibly damage your property. Your electrical system can be damaged by the water, which can quickly lead to mold growth. Although the cleanup and costs can be substantial, you can save big bucks in repairs by contacting A-Team Plumbing professional as soon as possible.
- When a pipe bursts, it’s evident that you’ll need an emergency plumber. Water can quickly and massively flood your home, wreaking havoc on your equipment. Shutting off your water supply will also help to limit the damage. Also, get your valuables out of the flood zone. Our 24-hour emergency plumbing service can fix your pipe and provide water remediation services in Connecticut.
- If your toilet overflows, the water is likely contaminated. Bacteria and viruses may be present, posing a threat to your health. It may appear that removing a clog is simple. There could, however, be other issues that you are unaware of. It’s critical to avoid a repeat of the overflow. A-Team Plumbing is at your service to stop the overflowing toilet any time of the day. Get in touch with us today.
- All toxic materials removed from your home are mixed in sewage. A sewer line backup can release fumes, odors, and pathogens into the indoor environment, posing a severe health risk. A sewer backup will harm the operation of your shower facilities and the availability of running water. A sewer backup, whether caused by clogging, a burst pipe, or tree branch interruption, is an emergency that requires immediate attention.
- You may want to remove the plunger. While this method can work, a clogged drain could be pulling up for unknown reasons, resulting in uncontrollable rising water. If the drain continues to clog or if you have multiple blocked drains in your home, call a plumber. A sewer problem could be to blame if infrequently utilized drains are clogged.
Freezing Shower Water
- The first sensation of cold water in the shower is jarring. Then you realize there’s a significant problem. A heating system problem is often the source of a cold shower. Check the splitter box or the pilot beam on a gas heater if the problem persists. Contact A-Team Plumbing if you can’t rectify the issues by flipping a switch or hear whirring noises. Water heaters rarely last more than 11 years, so it may be time to replace them if yours is older.
Manny and his team showed up within 45 mins after placing a call. They tried to locate my septic tank but needed to return the next morning with larger equipment, they found my tank after digging and determine it had failed(over 60 years old). We agreed on a price to hook up to Sewers once CBYD and permits were done workJohn S.
At A-Team Plumbing & Drain, we offer a wide variety of plumbing and HVAC services in Connecticut.1038 Middletown Ave
Northford, CT 06472